Thursday, May 31, 2012

EASTER in TAIWAN

Easter in Taiwan was... well, I saw a cross!  These are all street-level shops on our way to the metro.

I have no idea, but they look like pears.

Someone told me these were Korean apples.  They were very good.
Memo to everyone:  Mango in Taiwan is NOT stringy.  It is incredible tasting!  The pineapple is also very good!


These trees lined one street.  I loved the orange blossoms.  So striking.
This was one of the metro stations.  It seemed like they all had a couple steps to get up into it... and then there's a down escalator.  Hmm...?
Okay, no birds in the metro...  :)

William on a metro line that had no driver.  You can see the orange trees on each side of the street (which is below the metro line).

Truly amazing to me.

This is a Chinese herbal medicine shop.

I was worried what some of this stuff was.

But I guess this guy knows what that stuff was!

Buns for breakfast!  Num!

The selection.

Taiwan tea shops.

They are serious about their tea.


William riding the metro (underground version).

No comments: