Wednesday, March 3, 2010

1-26 Better Than Buddha

Okay, the video is better, but if I wait to learn how to convert the video, and put it up, you'll never see any of my adventures. Please bear with me as I try to explain.
We went to town, and I parked under the park. You go down, and they have about 3 people guiding you to the correct place. This platform can go side to side, and be lifted up. So, 6 cars can easily park and get out where normally only 3 cars could park. We watched as they put others up and over. Diane in the white trash moment of the day said (as we watched, enthralled), "Better than Buddha!"
When we came back, my car was in a different place, and too close to the car next to it for me to get in. The guy motioned for me to wait, and he moved it to the side with a touch of a button. Cool! BTB!
Then I took Diane to my favorite ramen shop. Ramen (noodle) is a Chinese invention that the Japanese perfected to Noodles in a Cup. This place's ramen was a thicker noodle, and very good.
They cook the ramen in strainers, so they just pull it out, and put it in. Then, they add the other ingredients. Pork, salt flavor, or miso flavor.
It's a small place, and you have to wait for a seat. The floor feels greasy. But, it's BTB!
Notice the little hard boiled quail egg in with the pork slices. I like the shio or salt flavor. They have some spinach and nori pieces as well. Diane said they even ladle a bit of fat on at the end. BLB! Bu77 like Buddha!

No comments: