Thursday, February 23, 2012

Party

We like to host parties.  This year, with many of the folks bringing families for their temporary jobs here, they hosted a party up in their apartment's party room.
That's a Valentine's Day theme there with the table cloths.  They are making valentines cards.  They weren't monitored, except by William and Kaitlyn, who were telling the younger ones not to use so much glue!  :)

Left my camera at home, so I made do with my camera phone.  No iphone4S for me...  yet....  I made jambalaya and Tim brought beer.  I bought a fruit plate, and everyone brought a ton of food.  Potato salad, chips and cheese dip, pulled pork barbeque, taco soup with fritoes, strawberry coolwhip on a butter and pretzel crust...  I LOVE southern food!  A good time was had by all.

It was like a baby buggy derby in there!  It was hilarious!

She is rockin' that Cougar shirt, right?

The Wii was set up for the kids, and here they are just cracking up over what Matt is doing.  At least he has peers.  :)

No comments: