Saturday, September 15, 2012

Cola Challenge

Again, when William has an idea, the Boyd's just GO WITH IT!  William wanted to do a taste test on colas.  Next thing I know, Brad and he are at Fred Meyer's buying a cart full of sodas!
We had papers to write down which ones we thought were which.
The cups inside were Mummi Kay's and Kristi's to share, the outside ones for me and William to do the tasting from.
Each cola was coded only by a number.
I got many right, but was totally surprised I could not tell the difference between full calorie and diet.  I liked Coke the best.  I did pick out the Dr. Pepper's, but I was amazed I didn't nail Coke Zero.
We all sipped and sipped, and Wm emptied the cups... into his gullet!
Mummi Kay won the challenge.  What fun!  We get to have the most fun at the Boyd's.



No comments: