Sunday, October 7, 2012

Diane and Arnold have a farm...

Our last summer home I had the last few days at Arnold and Diane's house booked for William and I.  Every time we went, William was hot to do chicken chores.  Aunt Diane let him help with milking, and slopping the pigs with Anna was fun.  He sure loves his chores!  I picked that raspberry patch several times.  I enjoy the easy chores of a farm!  :)  The eating chores, even better.  :) 
Arnold, au naturelle.  His hay business keeps him busy. 
Their farm house is always a warm, wonderful place to stay. 
This year, I got Evan's room.  William was in James' top bunk, and shared with James for a short time.    Of course, the kitties are missing Evan, so they were a bit miffed it was me in their room.  Diane has wifi, which is something we all love.

I was a little sad leaving.  It will probably be the last time I stay at Diane's place.  While we've been coming home summers, we've been able to stay with them, and be a part of the family.  Chores, leisure and getting to know the cousins.  It is all good. 

Thank you, Arnold and Diane, for being our wonderful host and hostess.  

No comments: