Sunday, October 7, 2012

Wild Waves Day

We have William in an orthodontic devise to help his overbite, and get ready for braces, once he starts the big grow at about 14.  Aidan, Thayer and Anna are all currently in braces.

His orthodontist, Dr. Naumann, does a Wild Waves Water Park free for his patients every other year.  William got a free ticket, and I bought the other 3 for a reduced price.  Anna's was free, too, as she goes there, as well.

They chose to do the water park first.

It was FREEZING!  These folks looked so cold!  But that meant most people were riding rides in the morning, and were going to do the water park in the afternoon.  So, they had shorter lines.

There was a seal show.  I caught them kissing.

There was also a 'Where's Waldo' contest.  I didn't win anything.

Diane and I kept each other company.

Riita, Dr. Naumann's wife is the only person I know who speaks Finn.

Aidan showing off his braces when I bought them dots ice cream.

They all had a blast, and I was glad we went.  Fun cousin time, and they all hung together!

No comments: