Monday, March 4, 2013

Scout Pinning from May 2012

William had to quickly go through the whole wolf requirements to become a wolf before he could be advanced to bear (he's wearing the bear scarf in this pic).
Apparently, parents get a pin for their work at this, and yes, it was a lot of work!  :)

Juli Martin is such an AWESOME lady!  I just love her.  She is funny, sweet and kind... unless she's pitching me junk.  Or course, I think she's crazy for homeschooling when she has 6 kids.  But, I can match crazy easily....   since I can guarantee I'm a little 'off' myself! 

She is such a good scout leader.  William's patch was put on later.  He had to do something especially kind in order for it to be attached right-side-up on his shirt.

He loves scouts.  I think it's more social for him, and getting to do something.  I, of course, have to endure the schlock he makes in scouts, until I can ditch it...   :)

No comments: