Sunday, March 17, 2013

Solo Beach trip 8-25-12

Sometimes, there's nobody available to go to the beach with.  That's when you go anyway, and enjoy the day!  There's my little hole digger!

Mabori beach is a bit rocky.  It's protected from waves because it is on Tokyo bay.

Before we leave, I am going to swim out to this pontoon.  I doubt I could climb on, though!

Since they've made the parking expensive, hardly anyone comes here!  Nice!

The light is near the end of the day, and it might look cool, but trust me, it isn't!
It is very close to base, too.  http://diddlefinger.com/?ll=35.263236,139.723188&z=19&t=h

I endure it by bringing my own 'shade' and something to drink.  I read, or take pics.  Ah, we'll never live this close to a 'sandy' beach again!  Gotta enjoy it while we can.  Like I told Tim, the parking might be expensive, but it beats the cost of gas to a Washinton state beach, anytime!  :)

No comments: