Monday, July 27, 2009

Never Alone

As many of you know, Caroline and William are visiting family and friends back home in the US. For a variety of reasons, I needed to stay in Japan. We were all kinda sad to be separated for three weeks and we all did what we could to make each other feel comfortable. Caroline did a magnificent job in stocking the fridge for me, making room in the fridge for my beer mugs and really cleaning the place up. I am doing my best to keep on top of the cleaning and laundry to ensure that Caroline provides the best impression to the closest thing we have to in-laws that are visiting next week.

William's contribution makes me warm and giggly every time I sit down to eat. I'm not sure if it was a school project that he utilized for the purpose or if it was purpose built, but there is a life size cutout bust of William at the head of the table to keep me company while they are away.

I sometimes have this creepy feeling that I'm being watched...

No comments: