Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Preschool Graduation


We're excited that William has graduated preschool!  It was a lovely little ceremony, and as soon as I learn to edit on this computer, I'll upload the video bit where he crosses the stage to center and gets his medal.  Sadly, when taking other folks' pictures, I made sure their kids had the medal fronts showing.  With William, I was lucky to get a picture where he wasn't hamming it up.  The little doo-dad around his neck is a lei.  They took regular saran wrap and wrapped up small toys, markers and candy.  Then, they used curling ribbon to decorate at each juncture (keeping the candies and gifts securely wrapped).  It made a really terrific lei.  WHAT A GREAT IDEA!!!

William keeps asking, "Why did I graduate?"  I told him it was because he did all his work, worked hard at doing it right, and did everything the teachers asked.  To that he replied, "Then why did Christopher graduate?"  




No comments: