Monday, June 2, 2008

Ring Me

William asked me the other day if I was married.  I said, "Yes, I'm married to Daddy!"

He then asked, "Where's your ring?"  

I had to laugh.  I love the reality of children.  A ring means you're married.

I showed him my rings, which I rarely wear.

We have had fun this past weekend meeting up with friends and going out to eat.  It is strange to be making new friends.  One of our engagements was with our new neighbors.  The lady is so energetic.  She likes to cook and makes everyone in the neighborhood dinners.  She claims every woman who moves in gains 20 pounds from her cooking.  

One of the neighbors (a woman) said that Jandi was like her wife, and I wasn't to steal her away from her.  I thought that was funny.

I am busy with putting together English lessons.  I am substitute teaching for the next few weeks for a friend.  This is a lot of work!  Wow!

William watches the Tokyo Disney video about 6 times per day.  The jumping off the dive board is still a big deal.  It's kinda cute.  It's one of the first things he wants to do in the morning!

No comments: