Saturday, December 24, 2011

2011 CHRISTMAS!!!

Merry Christmas! OK This is William writing and I also took all these pictures with my new camera from Santa. The picture above is the first picture I took with my camera and our christmas tree. 
These are my three gifts I got from Santa. My camera (Above) , The lego ARC-170 Starfighter (below)
 and my three upgrades for my snapcircuts set.(above) THANK YOU SANTA!!!!!!!!!
 OK The picture above is really funny. The Anthonys gave it to me. It's a tape dispencer, clip holder, card holder, and a pen holder. It's also known as the butt station.
 After unwrapping my area looked like this.  Yes I know it is a mess. Something like this always happens on christmas.
 My mom got some jewrley from Kay and Brad Boyd. And it's made out of pure gold!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 My mom's english student (Rioda) 's grandmother made this. There is a lot of stuff in there but the bag was really nice and soft.
 One of the things in the bag was a kimono. I have to admit it's pretty nice.
I really  like the back of the kimono. It has a really nice picture on it. I think it is trees but I'm not so sure. But it is nice!

 Tim's toy! His toy is a megtetic stirrer and really cool! You can see a small whirl pool in there. Tim wamted it to get to the bottom to get air to the yeast.
 This is how you operate my new safe! Enjoy the video!
At school, We made a bunch of presents for our mom and dad. We made about five presents. I only took a picture of the most reconizable one, The 2012 calander I made.
This is a picture of one of the snap circut projects. This one is the Battery vs. Solar Cell. The white piece up at the top is a voltage meter. luckally we are safe. If the meter read zero, the battery was better, but if it read more than zero the solar  cell was better. For me it read a four. Go solar cell!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AWSOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mail Stamps! The anthonys gave this to me. along with some ink if they ever run out.
The control station for the lego train around our christmas tree. The suprising thing is that the station was made by only Stefan and I.
The lego train. This was a set so we didn't come up with the idea. You might reconize this train from our Christmas Lego train post. If you look to the left you can see the edge of the station we built.
This is a cool contraption. while it might look like a christmas tree with a fan on top it's not. It's actually a candle powered rotating christmas tree. you put a candle underneath and watch it turn.
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've always wanted all of the star wars books! My friend Stefan has them and likes them. I like them as well and Ican have something to read again!
You might be familiar with the angry birds game on the ipod. Now you can play it in real life. This is one of my mom's santa presents. I like it , She doesn't.
This is my hat  I got from Kay and Brad Boyd.  I love the hat! I need it when I'm outside because in Japan it can get cold.
 My bracelet!!!! It was made by a girl in cambodia that is about my age. It's really nice!! The Strands gave it to me. Thank Youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This the safe I got. I can't remember who gave it to me. But if you are reading this and you are the one that gave me this than you can comment this post and tell me who you are and if you gave me this. MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: