Saturday, January 15, 2011

Kirkland brand sushi

We had a party at our house, where I bought sushi from Costco. I didn't take a picture! I so forgot! Because, I was more fascinated with the pineapple machine at Costco that will core your pineapple for you!

It was a fun party for Tim's work buddies. Costco sushi is 1/2 to 1/4 the price of sushi at a cheap sushi place, and the quality is far superior. I had a platter of pepperoni and crackers and salami... all of that did go that night! :) I guess not everyone likes Kirkland brand sushi!

There's a machine that balls the rice and puts a dab of wasabi on it. One of Tim's co-worker's wives (Japanese) works for the company that makes them. Then, Costco has people cut and top the sushi toppings.

We had Asahii beer. Had to keep the Japanese theme going!


No comments: