Monday, March 24, 2008

Rainy Days and Mondays


Okay, I'm having blog clog issues.  I spent 5 hours of computer time to upload the Easter Egg Mosh Pit video.  Kinda funny, 'cause you see William picking up and passing on eggs that aren't blue.  He only got two, but that meant he was a winner!  However, the computer hiccuped, and I lost the entire upload.  

Gmail's blogspot is free, or I would be complaining about some of the issues with it.  But, free is free, and that makes me happy!

Today was a rainy day.  We have to walk back from preschool, as the next bus is 35 minutes after pick-up time.  Our shortcut that we found had a major mud puddle.  William splashed through it with glee.  Back and forth, back and forth.  He had a dub dub when we got back, and I washed his clothes and tennis shoes.

We went downstairs and played in the play room.  William had fun playing 'chef.'  He kept bringing the fake food to me. Of course I was full by the time I was done.

Tomorrow I finally have a chance to go see a house!  It's large, but off the beaten path.  We need to be close to a train station.  But, I am getting anxious to start viewing homes so I can make a decision!

 

No comments: