Saturday, April 19, 2008

Compromised Disposition

William and Kyle have found a train play area.  How cool is this?  
Okay, so today Tim said that I have a 'compromised disposition.'  He is right.  We've been here 44 days, and the walls are closing in.  

There are 2 crying babies in the rooms across the hall from us, so my night's sleep has been interrupted several times.  At one point, I didn't realize there were 2 different babies, and I was wondering why I didn't see a frazzled mom with a child who is waking up every 2 hours.

Yesterday we went to the Spring Bazaar.  Lots of items.  Without a house, I can't even go rug shopping yet.  Tim looked in horror as I perused the Persian rugs.  

Tim and William went back today to look for a rain coat for William (unlined).  Both Tim and I scored new coats yesterday.  After Tim was dressed this morning, William picked out his outfit.  It cracked me up.

I have been doing laundry.  It seems to take forever, as the dryers take a long time.  I have been in laundry mode for almost 6 hours now.  Wow.  We do have a lot of laundry each week.

I had promised to show you two items from previous posts.  One is the ice cream machine (which Tim said was not unique to Japan).

No comments: