Thursday, April 17, 2008

Playground


Today William and I went to L.L. Bean's house.  WOW.  It is huge.  And that is hard to find here in Japan.  It is lovely.  And the best part is, it is next to a park.  William would go swing or slide or run around while we watched from the big house.

I thought the birds on these barrier bars were kinda cute.

It was a get-together of the ladies to make our cakes and stuff for the bake sale tomorrow.  Yes, I know, I thought that type of fundraiser went away years ago.  Without an oven, I'm making rice crispies.  Today, I kept the kiddies away from the goodies.  Going to the park was one of the distractions.  The drum set was another one of the things to do at their house.  How fun!  William just loved the different drum sounds.

On our way back on base, the car I was in got a random inspection.  I was teasing Kohlshopper because when I was with her on Monday, a cap fell off her tooth, and now I was going through an inspection with her.  She knows how to show a girl a good time.  

There's nothing really else to report.  It was fun to see a lovely home in a French style here in Japan.

No comments: