Monday, October 31, 2011

Birthday Weekend

Tim had gone home the week before my birthday, so I got to take Stefan and William to sushi.  They're both eating desserts.
I was so glad when Tim got home.  I was SICK.  I didn't want to eat for days.
But, I wanted to go to my favorite restaurant.  It's Italian, but has great fish dishes.
And the view is always stellar.
This is a moth.  It looks like it is a hummingbird with its pointy snout.
I think it's fun watching them flit all about.
 And we also cooked in Japanese class for my birthday.  Chinese beef stir fry, num!
 The pink bowl is scatter sushi.  Basically, you make it in one flat pan, or bowl.  Then you scoop it out.
 Jun-yi bought me a birthday cake.  White and chocolate layers.
So, I ate well, was ill, then ate well again!  Woot!  48!

No comments: