Saturday, October 1, 2011

Zoo Chicago 7-26


 I had never been to Lincoln Park Zoo.  So, William and I decided to go.  It is free to get in.  We saw a few animals, and then William wanted to play in the kid habitrail.  It's times like these I wonder why I bother.  But, he has his fun, and that is part of the fun.
 See this ORANGE bike?  It is not pink.  We walked EXTRA in order to get a bike that was not pink.  It just annoyed me, but it turned out well in the end.  It was a beautiful day to ride bikes along the lake to go to the zoo, and then return to Navy Pier.
 William was quite fast on the bike.
Near the place we rented the bikes, we found this fun fountain.  
 It was relatively un-inhabited and beautiful.
 With our backs to the river.
 William inside.
And me inside, as well.  Love having parks like these around.

No comments: