Sunday, August 26, 2012

Dinner with Friends

One of the great things about being home is we get to see old friends.  They're even shucking oysters for us!
Ryan Van Schyndel (left) used to live in our neighborhood in Japan.  They were AWESOME folks, and we miss them.  Jeromy (right) still lives in Japan, but was home for a short bit.
They started a fire, and the kids had fun running back and forth from the kiddie pool trying to put out the fire.  I loved their big, fenced backyard.  What a great way to relax.
We also met up with the Barkers at the new Bremerton grill.  I thought the deep fried mac and cheese balls were really good.
That mustache kind of freaks me out, but it's really pretty!

2 comments:

Luke said...

Are you still in touch with Ryan? I went to college with him and am trying to get in touch with him. Thanks.

Tim the Finn said...

He moved back East a while back, but I’m friends with his wife on Facebook.