Friday, August 24, 2012

WeddingDay

JENNIFER'S BIG DAY!
We all did our makeup in the morning.
This lady also did my hair, and did a fantastic job!  She is so talented!  I always love it when their hair isn't done.  They use all their finger strength on their clients!
The Inn at the Presidio was a lovely place to have pictures taken.  Their photographer was very good, too.  She worked herself ragged.  Me, I didn't have my camera with me at all.  Tim's had a smudge on the lens, so he took no pictures.  So, I am borrowing from my niece, and Jen's friend, Sonia's photos!  :)  Only a couple are my own.
This one shows the view of downtown San Fran we had during the wedding.  And, you see the photographer at work.
This was the photog's assistant.  He was working on 'candid' photos during the wedding.
There was a bit of pre-partying with old friends.
These folks came all the way from Arizona.
And, I'm not sure if Jennifer read 'Fifty Shades of Grey,' but these ties were chosen for all the groomsmen!
The wedding was held at the Log Cabin, a wonderful venue for a reception and dancing.
FREE bar = Great Wedding Reception!  :)

These guys played the music for the wedding.
Jeannette, Jennifer and Dean coming down the aisle.
The Ring Bearer, Bernie with handler William.  The photographer got a fantastic photo that we're going to buy for our personal use.
Dmitri's step-dad, Ron, is a poet.  He wrote a nice piece to read at their wedding.
Mrs. and Mr. Hochstatter!  FIST PUMP!

Jennifer was such a beautiful bride.  After the wedding, the photog took some more photos.
Again, we'll buy some of the photos from the photog.  In the background you can see Jen and I.
Amy and Jessica were co-matron's of honor.  So, they did the toast.  It was a good one.  Truly funny!
And then, the first dance.  They are so truly in love and happy, that I am happy for them.

No comments: