Sunday, August 26, 2012

Great Wolf Lodge

We didn't have any big vacations planned this year, so we decided to do one night and 2 days at the Great Wolf Lodge.  It is a water park all-inclusive.  William LOVES wave pools.  I always feel nervous, but he loves them.
This is the view from where you enter the 2 biggest slides.  We'd go as a family.  I have to admit, my knees were shaking a little bit when we first went up.
We love Tim's underwater camera.  It has been fun to get pics like these.
There are pools for little ones across the way.  We never went...  Wm was always into the big stuff.
You can see the stairs you have to climb to go to the top.
Tim on watch.
We did the pre-pay plan for dinner.
And they have drinks!  Not included.
Since we'd pre-paid for 4 dinners, I convinced them that Wm should be able to get 2 dinners.  She went for it, and he ate it all!!!

The boys were hungry from all the water play.
William's chicken strips.  Only 2 in a child's bucket.
And small hamburgers.  I'm glad he got both dinners!
We always take pictures of our food here, so why not at home?  Fish n chips.
I had steak.  I'd pre-paid, I was going to get what I paid for!
And they gave William wolf ears.  I think he should be a wolf for Halloween!  (I know he'll want to be whatever the Anthony's are going as!)

We will go here again.  It is very pricey, but when you pay entrance fees into a water park, it actually works out fairly well.  Watch for those cheap times, and you'll be fine!

No comments: