Monday, June 14, 2010

Aquarium Field Trip March 2010

You can see Enoshima Island to the left, in the haze of the rain. We were going to the aquarium that is right before you cross the bridge to the island. I love this shot 'cause if you look closely in the rear-view mirror, there we are!
Ms. Angel is a class assistant. She is a cross between the pied piper and a drill sergeant for kindergarteners. They mind her really well. She sings to them and gets them to follow and mind. She doesn't take any CR@P, either!
William is in the yellow rain jacket. I love looking at fish, too!
I love it when it's a wall in front of you, and you can see everything.
Like everywhere in Japan, there is a dolphin show. Although I never know what they're saying, apparently the dolphins understand Japanese better than I do.
Ms. Prior is such a fun teacher. I think she really enjoys the kids.
More jumping dolphins. BTW, William's school mascot is a dolphin.
I loved this shot of the trainers. I was told that is a black dolphin at the end.
An impromptu class picture.
William loves penguins.
He would run with them as they swam back and forth.
Ms. Prior gave them money to donate to the Wildlife Foundation.
Look at this kiddies!
I don't know what it is, either. Kind cool looking, though!
The jellyfish.
Some of the Japanese versions dry up and mix with sand, and when the wind blows, they become an eye irritant. August is jellyfish season here.
I'm glad there's glass to protect us!
I love this shot!
The kids would have stayed at this one all day. They never seemed to get tired...
...of the tidal pool spout gushing towards them! Again, thank heavens for the plexiglass!
William did a report on the beluga whales.

No comments: