Monday, June 14, 2010

Golden Book and Citizen of the Month April 2010

William's class is the 'Yellow Team.' This means they have yellow Tshirts. Always a good thing when we're on a field trip.
He was chosen by his classmates to be 'Citizen of the Month.' You can only earn one of these per year. He was also chosen as a 'Golden Book' kid. So, he got to be on Sullivan's TV! My Japanese teacher's kid, Brandon is in the striped shirt right behind William.
The parents couldn't go into the small studio, so we were outside, in the library watching.
The kindergarten kids got to lead the pledge of allegiance.
They got to introduce themselves.
The camera work in the studio needs a little less headroom, but I didn't get just the screen on this shot, either. So, who am I to poke fun?
Golden Book kids got honored.
Golden Book is given by the teacher each week. It is a way to promote good behavior.
Then, he got to sign the 'Golden Book.'
It says William has done a great job learning the routines of his new classroom. He always tries his best in our lessons and assignments and has shown that he is a great friend to his peers.
There was also a special lunch. I got really sick around Easter. I couldn't even talk, my throat was so sore. I was too ill to go. I felt bad. I even cancelled Easter dinner. I have pics, but the Wiister basket was a stand-alone deal.

No comments: