Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Foot Massage Taiwan

If you get a chance, get one of these!!
William wanted to get one, too.

First, they soak your feet.

And you look exhausted after a long day.

They give sweets and tea.

Then they start to massage your feet and legs.

Ahhh.....

William's guy.

You could get a pedicure, as well.  Upstairs was a full massage place.

We got the just opened special.  

It was just around the corner from our hotel.  Short walk home.  I would recommend a foot massage to anyone.  I would go broke living there, but I'd be HAPPY!

1 comment:

Ronald I Bremer said...

Now i like to say that Taiwan foot massager place is well known. They work their best that i here from my aunt who live in there. She go there at list one day in a weak. She told me their service is so well and they use best quality foot massage machine.