Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Last Day Taiwan

Last minute fun in Taiwan...  the elevator has no 4.  Japan occupied this country at one time.  That unlucky number 4 suspicion lingers.

All the wheel chairs there, even the motorized ones, were called Karma.  I thought that was funny.

I had breakfast at our won ton shop around the corner.  She's making these fresh!

Here's the men working sign.

And it's a woman!

Here's the won ton shop.

I am amazed at how much she could make in such a small amount of time.

He cooked the won ton up for me.

And this guy, with a cigarette dangling ash, was making the dough.

He kneaded it until it was tough, then rolled it out.

Here's the menu.

She took it out for me.

And it was the best breakfast I ever had!
I thought this little pilot guy with the native Taiwanese headdress was pretty cute.

William thought this was funny.

Yep, there are two dogs on that scooter!

Whole families would be on them!

My little future pilot..

And the plane we took home.  It was a WONDERFUL vacation!!!

No comments: