Thursday, December 30, 2010

Beatles Night 2010

Tim loves going to Beatles night at the New Sanno in Tokyo. We love partying it up with our friends. Dwayne and Allie (go-go girl). Jandi and Gloria are also part of the fun.
Christy, Tom, Mike and someone we don't know... did I say we like partying with our friends? I guess everyone is your friend when you're partying!
These guys are PSNS, and sat across from us. I have no idea who they are, next year, I'm going to do a table, so I know everyone! Two of our good friends were at random tables, and they eventually came over and sat at the end of our table.
Some people you don't want to know.... This is Tim, 'COOL, dude!'
Imitation is a form of flattery. Here I am.
The Parrots, a Japanese tribute band, perform up there, and we have one of the illuminations on our glass. Most important to be able to find your alcohol on a night like this. We have so much fun rockin' out! My Japanese student had no idea who the Beatles were. Next year, we should take him! :) He can sit at our table, and other people can have no idea who he is! :)

No comments: