Thursday, December 30, 2010

His name is MUD

Well, here we are in November, nice weather out there, and no mosquitoes (finally!)
I have just finished planting bulbs (tulips and daffodils for spring) and the boys are getting dirty. GROAN. I hate cleaning up from them.
But, it is good they're out in the garden and soaking up with winter sun.
William came home from the park the other day. There had been a 'mud ball fight.' Oh, how I wish it would snow, instead! I threw him in the shower, and he dressed and went out again, and ANOTHER round of mud ball. I told him he can't play with those kids anymore. They're moving onto base, anyway. Whew. I threw away his socks, they were so muddy, and had to hose his clothes off outside enough to be able to put them in the washing machine.
William's pant knees are always dirty. Boy loves his dirt.

No comments: