Sunday, December 26, 2010

PSNS Picnic

There was an end-of-summer potluck for the Puget people here. Jaye and Gabe Sullivan moved here this summer, and I'm so excited! It's great having new folks with a great energy about them! They are fun. Their kids are really well behaved, and cute to boot!
There is always plenty of food. I brought melons. Watermelon, cantaloupe and Santa Clause melon. I was curious. I saw it at the commissary. It had a green outside, but was a soft, sweet fruit inside. Interesting.
I love these events out by the seawall. The kids go play at the playground, and the adults can eat and talk.
Melissa (left, eyes closed) and Pamra (right, camera in hand) are here TDY. That means temporary duty. It's nice that they can enjoy the events, as well!

The PSNS contingency here has grown so big, that we can't all fit in a house for an event. So, it's nice to have these types of things somewhere where there's room for everyone! Score!

No comments: