Thursday, December 30, 2010

A Night Out

We were invited over by friends. It is nice that William likes to read, because he then has something to do when we go somewhere. Ian is 18 months, and also loves books.
There is a little tussle for the book. I love it when William learns to deal with little kids. There's no reasoning with them, you have to learn to anticipate and be quick.
Round one goes to Big Ian!
Good one! Pretend you like something of theirs better, then trade them back!
These were the best kebabs.
And this was my birthday cake. I hadn't gotten one when traveling, so I bought one to take for dessert for dinner. A little self-serving, but I got a cake!
The candles are only representative of how many friends I have. Ha! Made you double-click to look, huh?
The cakes use a whipped cream here that isn't as sweet as the states whipped cream. It is so incredibly nummy.
That's what we do for fun around here. We're lucky that all our friends are really great cooks!

No comments: