Sunday, December 26, 2010

Plane Learning 8/29/10

William tends to self-study. He has an interest, and will learn all he can about it.
He's taken a pamphlet from when Tim and he went to the Flight Museum in Seattle (Renton) when we were home this summer, and is listing them in order to learn them.
I wonder how much he's really learning. Sometimes he remembers correctly, sometimes not. But he has so many interests. Right now (December, while I'm writing), every day he wants to be something different when he grows up. Right now, his options are limitless. As he grows, and his focus narrows, things will change..

His recent 'what I'll be when I grow up' have been:
Teacher
Author
Professional Athlete
Vulcanologist
Musician
Doctor
Mailman

I'm hoping for Rock Star, so he can take care of his momma! :)

No comments: